Monday, October 31, 2022

Apple is giving me headaches, is publishing my app for iOS as a webapp instead worse?


full image - Repost: Apple is giving me headaches, is publishing my app for iOS as a webapp instead worse? (from Reddit.com, Apple is giving me headaches, is publishing my app for iOS as a webapp instead worse?)
i figured since apple is very exclusive. like bully level isolating developers and people, and they forgot that the web exists (they also forget to update safari properly since it's always behind everyone else) a web app may be betteri got a friend with an iPhone and a way to build to iOS (trough a service) but probably it's worse since how much you have to pay them (apple) to keep your app there, for android instead I'm going to make a full-on app since google is nice (yes, they play with your data a lot but still, they are a lot more inclusive as well)I'm going to make a social network type thing, more complicated than that actually, i was originally going to use flutter but turns out react native it's more SEO compatible so that's the way now, is this approach good enough? I'm just starting out publishing apps (I'm not a beginner programmer, but never done apps before), what do you think?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.