Sunday, November 20, 2022

28 [M4F] Anywhere - looking for a late night chat :)


full image - Repost: 28 [M4F] Anywhere - looking for a late night chat :) (from Reddit.com, 28 [M4F] Anywhere - looking for a late night chat :))
I’m a 28 year old in in the uk. I feel like my support network has collapsed around me but I am trying my best to keep it all together.I’m a Design Engineer by profession which has seen me work on things such as gearboxes to consumer electronics. I currently work in R&D which is great as no two days are ever the same.I like to play games on PC and chilling with mates on discord. I’m a bit of a geek in most aspects of life really. Music wise I’m into all things, whilst leaning toward indie rock.I have a photo on my profile if required.I don’t know what else to put here, never really had to describe myself before and don’t feel like I’ve done the best job! So go ahead and ask me any other questions or just hit me up for a chat!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.