Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Any thoughts in how to split equity with co-founder who can't go full-time....yet


full image - Repost: Any thoughts in how to split equity with co-founder who can't go full-time....yet (from Reddit.com, Any thoughts in how to split equity with co-founder who can't go full-time....yet)
So I'm starting up a new project. Great TAM, unit metrics, and I did some validating that showed interest that prompted me to keep pursuing it.I'll be doing an MVP (it's manufacturing in F&B, so a trial run) over the next couple of months then going for a Seed round.I have domain experience, but no real growth/marketing experience. It's a D2C play, so these are important.I have a great guy in my network who I've known for years, and who I've worked with before. He's got global experience in growth and digital. I approached him, he's keen on joining and seems passionate about it. Hungry.However, he has a young family and a god job with high pay. He can't just quit and go full-time on the idea. I'm between projects, so I can, and am.​He's said he can only come on full time after we successfully raise a Seed round where his salary can be matched. Which I understand. But that could take months, all the while I'll be working on product, fulfilment, supply, partnerships etc. He can chip away in evenings and a couple. hours on weekends.How would we split equity in this situation? Some kind of cliff for him? Any thoughts/feedback would be greatly appreciated!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.