Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Mobile network loses connection constantly, calls and texts don't work


full image - Repost: Mobile network loses connection constantly, calls and texts don't work (from Reddit.com, Mobile network loses connection constantly, calls and texts don't work)
Having a very frustrating issue with my phone. I'm using a OnePlus 9 with T Mobile and I swapped this sim card in to the phone from my old phone a couple months ago.For the last couple weeks, I haven't been able to keep a good connection to the internet or make calls and texts consistently.My phone will display 4g or 5g and at least 2-3 bars, but the little arrows next to it will flash on and off. I can access the internet for about 5-10 minutes at a time, then it won't work. The arrows next to the 4g symbol will be greyed out and I can't access the internet (but it does still show 5g). Cycling airplane mode on and off will usually make it work for about 10 more minutes, then it will disconnect again.During all this I usually can't make calls or send or receive texts, even when it shows I should have 4g or 5g connection and even after cycling airplane mode. When making a call I get the message "Can't connect to mobile network". Calls will occasionally work and I haven't figured out when it does and when it doesn't.This happens at any location, my work doesn't have great coverage but I have the same issue at home and other places where the coverage map shows I should have great coverage.I've also tried turning on or off wifi calling, forcing 4g instead of 5g, restarting the phone, popping the SIM card out and back in, updating the phone, etc. Nothing has helped so far.Anyone else have a solution?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.