Saturday, November 12, 2022

Esphome OTA and wireless logs not working


full image - Repost: Esphome OTA and wireless logs not working (from Reddit.com, Esphome OTA and wireless logs not working)
Hi, I have esphome installed on docker on a debian machine. After successfully adding an esp32, the device had trouble connecting to the wifi (it keeps disconnecting and saying "Auth Expired" or "4-way handshake timeout"...). So I switched to static IP but it didn't work better.Thats one problem, and the other problem is that I cannot upload or see the logs wirelessly ("OSError: [Errno 98] Address already in use"), I tried to ping the hostname through the esphome docker container and I get "Name or service not known". But from a windows machine in my local network pinging the esp with its domain name worked. If I ping the esp IP address it works in both cases (when he has the kindness to connect).​Any help or ideas to debug this would be very appreciated.Thanks


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.