Sunday, November 13, 2022

How do you manage so many hobbies and interests?


full image - Repost: How do you manage so many hobbies and interests? (from Reddit.com, How do you manage so many hobbies and interests?)
I have so many hobbies and interests that it's difficult to keep up with. I want to do so many things. Here's a brief list of things I enjoy or want to do;Music - Play guitar. I want to learn more songs and buy a new guitar. - Play drums. I don't play but I want to, desperately. Ever since I was a young child I would rhythmically tap, slap or beat things and I've always got music playing in my head, usually melodies that are completely improvised).Design - Graphic design (Illustrator, Photoshop) - Play around with other adobe products (Premiere, Animate, etc) - Learn BlenderComputers / IT - Learn MySQL - Learn Docker - Learn networking basics - Learn about hacking and cybersecurity - much moreIntellectual interests - Reading (psychology, philosophy, biology, and much much more). - Podcasts (same topics as above).This is a very brief list of things I want to do. There's a hundred more things. The hardest thing is sacrificing your interests to focus on your passions, but I can't because I really want to do so many of these things, quite equally.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.