Monday, November 7, 2022

Port issue from Sprint


full image - Repost: Port issue from Sprint (from Reddit.com, Port issue from Sprint)
I am taking advantage of the year free of Spectrum Mobile offer for their internet customers. Unfortunately, I've had a lot of issues trying to port my number over from the legacy Sprint system.Friday: My first attempt took hours and kept saying pending. The Spectrum rep decides to conference in Sprint. After about 6 transfers we finally end up with Sprint's Port Department who doesn't see the request. We end up at Account Services who doesn't see it either. The Spectrum rep's supervisor cancels it and resubmits. Once they did a refresh Sprint finally sees it and says all should be good. Then the Spectrum rep tells me their system just went down and it failed. They said they will call me back the next day.Saturday: Never got my call back so I call in myself. Spectrum rep puts in a new request. Then she says it came back trying to port from "Cavalier" and cancels it. I'm told I have to wait until the next day to try again. She says she will call me back but gives me the option to at least activate my new phone with a temporary number.Sunday: No call back so I get in touch with Spectrum again. This rep seems more knowledgeable and says that the previous port was actually successful and that the other Spectrum rep shouldn't have canceled it. He says "Cavalier" is one of the names of Sprint's network. He puts in a new request with no answer for awhile. Finally it comes back saying refused. He even asks if I want to go through all this trouble and would I consider just keeping the new number. Says I'm not going to get anywhere on the weekend but that he will open a ticket and call me back the next day.Monday: Again, never heard back from anyone. I call back in. This Spectrum rep seems to refute everything from the previous one and trys himself. No response from Sprint and his supervisor or who ever he reached out to didn't have any luck either. He says he is creating a ticket and I should hear something back in a couple of days.This is ridiculous. I've got one phone I've already transitioned all my apps to then the other for calls and texts. Not to mention I'm still paying T-Mobile and my trade-in credit with Spectrum is being delayed.Suggestions?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.