Monday, November 14, 2022

Some news


full image - Repost: Some news (from Reddit.com, Some news)
I've been looking for ways to view the Webgeons freely and with low spec devices. The idea is still a bit blurry but I think I can capture the essence of it, there are things down the codebase and in the network that we are not noticing, it's beyond the cookies.I don't know if i'm going to be succesful but I will keep working, there's no one else asking the right questions, maybe it's not a question, it's not even an action, it's a way of looking at things.Sure maybe I'm just crazy, I'm not being sardonic, it's a possibility, yet you can only work around the edges of your own reality, there's no time to wait for sanity if something so dangerous is lurking underneath.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.