Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Employer asks that I keep my work pc on at all times at home, can they track all my network traffic on other devices?


full image - Repost: Employer asks that I keep my work pc on at all times at home, can they track all my network traffic on other devices? (from Reddit.com, Employer asks that I keep my work pc on at all times at home, can they track all my network traffic on other devices?)
I work for a large company that cares a lot about security/leaks. I was told they want me to keep the pc they sent me to wfh open in order to push updates overnight, but I can't help but suspect there is more to it.Can they monitor all my network traffic? If so, how can I isolate my work pc's connection to my network so it doesn't have access to any of that info?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.