Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Please for the love of god help me! DNS ERR CONNECTION CLOSED


full image - Repost: Please for the love of god help me! DNS ERR CONNECTION CLOSED (from Reddit.com, Please for the love of god help me! DNS ERR CONNECTION CLOSED)
I am so tired and frankly? sick of trying to figure out how to fix this. I have been trying to troubleshoot and fix and change DNS settings and literally every single thing in the book. I've checked the internet, I've restarted my computer, I paid for a VPN, I tried to download firefox (that decided to just not work at all).This is all happening on Chrome.I play EA games and have been really frustrated with their new EA Play app. Today, I was about to reach out to support when, before I could log in to the site, the webpage closed the connection and it said ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED. For the last week, I have been getting the same error to open dragon age keep, which I know isn't a website down issue because I can get into the website on other devices on the same network.Switching networks hasn't done anything, and I suffered through using Microsoft Edge for a minute to get the same errors for the specific pages that I am trying to get to. I believe the issue is with the DNS, and even though I have flushed the DNS and proxied the DNS to google's other systems, the websites still won't open. I'm this close to just buying a whole other laptop because there isn't any other way for me to figure out how to load into these websites.Things I have tried, and links to guides I have used:incognito modeflushing DNSchanging ip to 8:8:8:8 with back up 8:8:4:4 in network settings for IPv4restarting chromeupdating chromedisabling and deleting all chrome extensionschanging networkssuccessfully connecting on the same network with phone and another computerbuying a vpndisabling firewall to load just the one siterestarting my computer 5 timeshttps://https://ift.tt/pAMHkqN help. I don't know what to do.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.