Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Making friends after NMom


full image - Repost: Making friends after NMom (from Reddit.com, Making friends after NMom)
I (29 f) feel like I can’t trust anyone. I can get along and network well but friendships? Nope.I became very close with a friend and told her some of my abuse details. At first I thought she could relate because she stated so. She said her mom was also just as bad… very very incorrect. I found out they have a decent connection and the mother has told her she’s proud, never beat her, never starved her.. obviously that slightly upset me but whatever. I cannot judge another’s pain right? Sometimes people just say things to make their friends feel like they can relate right? Later on she weaponized silence against me. Something I told her my mom often did to torture me (Pretending i was invisible for days at a time) It’s even something I tell people is my biggest pet peeve. It’s something that can literally keep me in bed for days.It was a betrayal to me. Why couldn’t she just tell me she was mad at me? Why couldn’t she just communicate with me like we said we wished our parents did? Now I can’t stand to look her in the face. I just feel my moms presence and it makes me want to vomit. It makes me even more mad at myself that I can’t just get over it. I’ll be honest though I don’t want to be close with her ever again. It makes me so sad but I’m very confused. It feels like this situation happens way too often to me. It feels like I keep making friends with the most insincere people!Has anyone felt this? Is it okay not to have friends as an adult woman? It’s times like this I wish I had a real mom to guide me. Sometimes I wonder if it’s because I live in LA/ Hollywood and everyone here is an asshole…


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.