Friday, February 24, 2023

What qualities would you like to see your boss/manager have.


full image - Repost: What qualities would you like to see your boss/manager have. (from Reddit.com, What qualities would you like to see your boss/manager have.)
I will be moving into an IT Director role soon after spending my first 5 years as a Network Engineer and then my last 7 as a sysadmin. I have managed many projects but not people. I feel very confident and excited to jump into the IT Director role and my goal is to be the best manager/coworker I can be. I want me team members to be excited to come to work everyday.For those that don't manage people yet like me. I Would love for you to chime in with what your current bosses do well and what you wish they did better.For current managers, what have you done to keep your team members engaged and excited to be apart of the teamI really want to focus on building a strong nitted team; that feels appreciated, encouraged, challenged, respected. Where we can celebrate our accomplishments, and learn from our mistakes and know that it is ok to fail.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.