Wednesday, March 22, 2023

From zero to two summer internships in 24 hours - My journey and tips


full image - Repost: From zero to two summer internships in 24 hours - My journey and tips (from Reddit.com, From zero to two summer internships in 24 hours - My journey and tips)
Hey everyone, I wanted to share my recent internship search journey with you all. Since September, I had been applying to multiple openings every week but had not received any offers. However, things changed drastically in the past 24 hours, as I received two internship offers from different companies. Here's how I did it:I kept my spirits high: Despite the numerous rejections I faced, I never gave up hope. I stayed positive and reminded myself that the right opportunity was out there for me.I tailored my applications: Rather than submitting generic resumes and cover letters, I tailored each application to the specific company and job opening. This showed that I had put in effort and was genuinely interested in the position.I networked: I reached out to people in my industry and attended networking events to meet new people. This helped me gain valuable insights into the job market and also opened up new opportunities.I practiced my interview skills: I knew that interviews were the make-or-break point for any job application, so I made sure to prepare thoroughly. I practiced my answers to common interview questions and also researched the companies I was applying to.I stayed persistent: Even when things seemed bleak, I kept pushing forward. I continued to apply to jobs, network, and improve my skills.In the end, all my hard work paid off. I received two job offers in the span of 24 hours, and I'm grateful for the opportunities. My advice to anyone going through a tough job search is to stay positive, tailor your applications, network, practice your interview skills, and stay persistent.Keep on, Keeping on...


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.