Sunday, March 5, 2023

inaccessible boot device - iaaStorAC.sys


full image - Repost: inaccessible boot device - iaaStorAC.sys (from Reddit.com, inaccessible boot device - iaaStorAC.sys)
hello, yesterday I was playing cods, and everything was working perfectly.​Today I turned my PC on and got an iaStorAC.sys error about every 2 minutes I launch windows.I tried all sorts of stuff like updating windows, trying to reset my PC to factory setting but I am not able to do so since the PC gives me a bluescreen saying: ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORY aistorac.sys even if I try to do so through advanced troubleshooting it just keeps crashing me, safe mode is useless and safe mode with networking is still useless because no matter what it crashes after a short period of time.After some time I've even started to get errors. inaccessible boot device, now as u can guess I cant even boot into the windows, cant even enter the safe mode for a few minutes and cant rly do anything.​I have not installed any programs recently nor have I done anything with the hardware itself.some specs from my head since I cant access them in PC to tell u exactly:Iam on windows 11Geforce 1070ti2x 8gb hyperX ramsi7 8700Samsung SSD 256gbHDD 1T​is there anyone that knows what should I do? honestly, I've been trying to do something for like 4 hours watching videos and everything but nothing works. Thanks so much and have a nice day.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.