Tuesday, April 4, 2023

My work offers education assistance, best certs to get back into IT?


full image - Repost: My work offers education assistance, best certs to get back into IT? (from Reddit.com, My work offers education assistance, best certs to get back into IT?)
I'll try and keep this short. I had my A+ and MCSE certs back in 2001 but took on blue collar jobs up to present time.The IT guy is getting ready to retire in the next few years and I would like to apply for the position but have no IT "experience" on my resume. I've helped bail out the IT guy many times and am pretty fluent with computers and networking. I've got my own homelab and love Linux and containers!Anyways, my work offers tutiton assistance of up to $5200 per year.So my question is, which certs should I start with to help me land this job? I was looking at A+ core 1&2, and MCSE?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.