Thursday, September 7, 2023

I think it’s apparent I’m depressed


full image - Repost: I think it’s apparent I’m depressed (from Reddit.com, I think it’s apparent I’m depressed)
Doc said he watched me enter the office today and could tell I’m not the same person. He said beyond the apparent weight loss, and Sasquatch look I’ve got going (long hair and beard), that something about me was different.Doc asked me all the serious questions during a visit to discuss some issues I’m dealing with. He asked me about the baby and how’s she’s doing. She turns 9 months old in a couple of weeks. He said if nothing else was a red flag during the appointment, the stoic discussion of her and my lack of typical excitement and enthusiasm worried him.I’m not in a good place, and I figured people could see it…. I don’t try to hide it. But when someone that hasn’t seen you in months asks you if you self harm or consider it… it’s not great. Doc, I’ve got significantly too much on my plate and mind to worry about SH or SI. In a past life I saw stuff I don’t talk about. Stuff I can’t talk about (my profile will give a pretty good look into that), not openly. And that brings me to the conclusion.I don’t consider any of the grotesque things and I’m not in need of support services. The only thing that keeps me going is my kid and wife. Not the house, not the job, not the non-existent social network, not the lack of hobbies or meaningful enrichment. I’m okay to go, but I got to make sure she’s okay. I can’t do that from a padded room or a pine box.Hug your kid(s). Tell your people you love them. Get fresh air. And on that note, rant over.-JABW.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.