Thursday, September 7, 2023

After 4 and half months, I got my job offer today.


full image - Repost: After 4 and half months, I got my job offer today. (from Reddit.com, After 4 and half months, I got my job offer today.)
My dad made me realize that using networking and connections didn't make me a failure and that everyone needs help. It's .50 more than I made last time and I'm absolutely grateful for that. It's contracted. It's a big company so I can move up within the ranks if that's something that I wish to do. I'm excited. It was really hard for a while there. My mental health had taken a huge hit and so did my confidence after I was fired.But, I continued to keep going even though I wanted to give up. No matter how frustrating my dad can be sometimes, he helped me through it. 🎊.🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🙌


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.