Sunday, September 17, 2023

Laptop keeps refreshing while charging


full image - Repost: Laptop keeps refreshing while charging (from Reddit.com, Laptop keeps refreshing while charging)
Hello guys, please help me with my issue.Whenever i am using my laptop while it is plugged in, the laptop randomly gives me a total black screen and then comes back to normal in a few seconds.I followed the steps in the following link the 3 command prompt checks seemed to run fine without giving any warnings or errors, i started the laptop with clean boot and the refreshing issue still kept on happening. But when i used the laptop in safe boot(without networking), the issue seemed to stop any idea as to what might be the problem.My specs are-MSI Gaming Sword 15, Intel 12th Gen. i5-12500H, 40CM FHD 144Hz Gaming Laptop (16GB/1TB NVMe SSD/Windows 11 Home/Nvidia RTX 3050 4GB GDDR6/ Black/2.6Kg), A12UC-467IN


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.