Monday, September 11, 2023

Should I list my same job but different company on resume?


full image - Repost: Should I list my same job but different company on resume? (from Reddit.com, Should I list my same job but different company on resume?)
The question is a little hard to write, but it's kind of a weird position. I'm trying to get further into the IT field (trying to get into networking), and this is my first IT job. I've been in this position for 2 years, but about a year in, they announced that they lost the contract for our position. We got picked up by a new company instead. Basically:Providing IT support for client under Company 1. Company 1 loses contract with client. Company 2 comes in and hires us to keep providing support for original client.How should this be listed on my resume? It's two different companies with different titles, but technically speaking it's the exact same job. Responsibilities were mostly the same.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.