Wednesday, September 6, 2023

This how i made my first 10k$ online


full image - Repost: This how i made my first 10k$ online (from Reddit.com, This how i made my first 10k$ online)
During my journey into making money online i learned something. We all know costumers don’t buy from brands that are just starting off . Let’s be honest, who would buy something from a brand that has less than 10k followers. This could delay your success, because now you have to work on your brands presence on social media. Now here’s the thing, making your brand grow on social media ( instagram, facebook, twitter…) can take a lot of time and work! But here’s what i did; i signed for a website that a friend recommended to me. He said that instead of waiting to grow on social media i could literally make my brands page grow in a minute by using this website. I literally got 10k followers in less than an hour and for less than a 100$ and now i keep getting sales everyday just because my page looks better, and i didn’t even change my marketing strategies, because suddenly all of the visites i was getting into my website are now converting to sales. That’s not even the craziest thing, when i looked through this website, i found out that they sell not only followers but also views and likes and comments and in every social media network you can think of; pinterest, twitter, tiktok and even SPOTIFY!!!!My advice to you everyone is don’t waste your time trying to grow on social media while you can just make it by one click!If you are interested you are going to find the link in the comments


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.