Sunday, September 10, 2023

Wanting to start a clothing drive


full image - Repost: Wanting to start a clothing drive (from Reddit.com, Wanting to start a clothing drive)
I’m new to the area, but I was fairly involved in community service and organizing in my last state. I’m interested in trying to get a clothing drive going. I’ve always been part of groups and haven’t done any solo projects, and my network is rather small since I’m so new. However, I’ve been interested in trying to start a clothing drive so I can get clothing into the hands of people who need to stay warm for when it gets colder. It would probably start out with me asking people I know already for gently used clothing that I can distribute. I think I have an idea of how to keep everything organized. I am trying to think of what else to start thinking about and planning for in order to make this happen?Also will authorities in this city give me a hard time if I’m just on the ground with a couple others handing out clothes??


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.