Thursday, September 7, 2023

“What are you, drunk?”


full image - Repost: “What are you, drunk?” (from Reddit.com, “What are you, drunk?”)
I’ve been in this flare since march and was diagnosed in July so still processing and most days doing great with my outlook and positivity Yesterday was really hard. My symptoms have steadily gotten worse since March and I’m terrified they won’t go away but I just have to wait and see It was 92° here yesterday evening and I had signed up for a 5k and obviously couldn’t go. This was the first time MS kept me from doing something. I had a rough, emotional night I was in court today (lawyer) and when I stood up bc my case was called I tipped a little and put my hand on the wall like I usually do and my friend/colleague said “what are you, drunk?” He was teasing, he knows about my diagnosis, it just came out and he meant no harm. But it rocked me. I had to go into the court room and I had a hard time keeping my shit together. I’m worried people will notice my imbalance and everyone says they don’t but obviously they doI had already called my insurance company this morning for a list of in network counselors. A lot focus on children and family issues though. I messaged my neuro team this afternoon and asked if they can recommend someone who helps people cope with getting a medical diagnosis like this Not sure what I’m looking for with this post if anything just, yous guys can probably relate


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.