Monday, September 18, 2023

What I hope to see from AI in five years


full image - Repost: What I hope to see from AI in five years (from Reddit.com, What I hope to see from AI in five years)
This is from the perspective a 28-year-old Michigan unemployed IT worker. One of the big things is going on indeed or Linkedln and looking up jobs such as System Administrator and seeing what skills do they require. in this 5 year future with a maybe GPT7 or Google Gemini v3 or whatever this is how I would change the process:Ask the AI to auto-pull jobs that fit what I am looking for such as title, pay, location, skills, etc... then it would give me a review of the top jobs which is easy enough and can be done already. Beyond that what if the top job wanted experience say OSPF networking and that's where I am weak. Well I already gave it permission to connect to my local computer and connect to a networking software like packet tracer and it will by itself make up problems so after it teaches me some OSPF basics I try for myself.The key thing here is how well it knows me and that will come from both short time and long-term memory. Another thing I imagine is the current max of 32k or really 8k contect length if your using just chatgpt plus sub will grow much larger 200k-1m based on what Sam Altman was talking about already which handles short term memory. Long term could be at the end of each day it adds your entire conversation to a database you could store locally.By then its programming should be far more advanced then it is now and i was able to make two small programs with it now that deal with moving and sorting comic files. So I would have asked it to give me a very detailed test to see where my skills are and where i am lacking for the job I want and have an interactive program with a lesson plan it created. Now if I want to imagine big it would then do something like this:I have seen many post now here of text to picture and text to video what if the AI could make me IT training videos if I find out watching a video is more helpful. OR lets say I get a job and I have a bunch of tickets to deal with and some of them I just don’t know what to do could I (for the moment lets just forget how highly unlikely I would be allowed to do this) take a video or link the contents of a ticket to my AI and it suggest possible courses of action. Another option is the AI could be linked to the audio of what I am saying and the user I am trying to help and if can either understand the audio directly or audio – text and it give me a response in sort of real time for possible courses of action.Making a video for me seems unlikely but if it keeps advancing the way it has in the past year having a smarter sidekick and personal teacher don’t seem like far off. What do you think the chances are of it being this advanced?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.