Monday, September 18, 2023

Help with non booting PC


full image - Repost: Help with non booting PC (from Reddit.com, Help with non booting PC)
Hi, I just finished upgrading my pc, the only parts I used from my old PC are one 1TB SSD, my PSU, and my GPU, other than that, everything else is brand new. Specs:- i5-13600K- Gigabyte Aorus Pro B760i DDR4- Corsair vengeance rgb pro ddr4 32gb - 1TB inland SSD- 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus- EVGA supernova G5 1000w- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 TI FENow the issue I’m running into is that when I turn the pc on, all the fans start spinning, pumps start going and all RGB comes on, but there’s nothing, just a blank screen, I have to turn it off and back on about 5-10 times before it even boots bios, 1 out of every 5-10 times I turn it on it will boot into bios and work normally, but if I try to update bios or install windows, it either freezes and then restarts to a blank screen, or when it restarts per update requested, it goes blank again until I restart it over and over. If I do this while trying to install windows it just keeps saying running diagnostics and then tells me to restart. One time I was able to get into the windows installation media but no Wi-Fi networks came up and then I had to reboot and it hasn’t worked again since. Has anyone experienced this or does anyone know how to fix it? There’s no diagnostic lights on my motherboard (thanks gigabyte) and everything is plugged in correctly, swapped the ram to no avail. I’m clueless at this point. Thanks for any help!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.