Sunday, October 1, 2023

Collab on sideprojects/portfolio projects


full image - Repost: Collab on sideprojects/portfolio projects (from Reddit.com, Collab on sideprojects/portfolio projects)
My long term goal is to become a freelancer and my short term goal is to start freelancing parttime. Ive already done some client work but nothing very big.To succeed with this I feel that I need to build a portfolio and get rid of my bad habit to stop projects at 60-80% finished. Therefor I am looking for people that I can collaborate with and that keeps me accountable on actually finishing the projects. People that enjoys doing sideprojects andactually want to bring them to production. About me:I am a junior dev and at work Im using mostly c#, sql-server and react to build both web and desktop applications. Studied Java at school and using a lot of Postgres, Java and javascript for my side projects.Sweden, M30Currently working fulltime and have a family and son so I cant spend a full days work on sideprojects, but most of the days I code 1 to a few hours on the evening.A selection of my current projects:Custom to-do app with timetracking functionality and tag based statistics.(SolidJS, Supabase)A "Roadgames" app combining tech and normal boardgames. Solid/FirebaseA static website for a small city in Sweden including a custom cms for events and news etc. (AstroJS)Apart from that I have built a few scripts, some small desktops apps and a up and running java webapp to keep track of OCR results. I am not picky about who I want to collaborate with but I have some thoughts.If you are a total beginner we will find a project that is challenging but still managable and Ill do my best to mentor.I am eager to learn and get better at UI/UX so if that is your specialty. Nice!!If you are a senior I will try to learn as much as possible from you but I will still do my part and try to not hold you back.If you are using other stacks than I am used to, the initial developing Will take a bit longer but I enjoy research and I am a strong believer in taking it step by step so I think I Will manage.If you are interested in collaboration now, later or just want to network you can write me a message here on reddit, or add me at Linkdin: https://ift.tt/n7dFZ8k


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.