Thursday, October 12, 2023

External storage options for a NUC. Which OS & Hardware?


full image - Repost: External storage options for a NUC. Which OS & Hardware? (from Reddit.com, External storage options for a NUC. Which OS & Hardware?)
I have an Intel NUC11TNKi5 which runs about 15-20 docker containers. This is on Ubuntu. It has a 4tb ssd which is now getting full. Ideally I'd like to keep the NUC as I'm hoping to add more and learn IaC stuff (Terraform/Ansible etc) I was wondering what my options are for expanding storage are? Any recommendations for ultra low power hardware OS recommendationsConnection to to Nuc: Network or USB CThanks ​


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.