Thursday, October 12, 2023

I don't know how to cope with my memory problems anymore


full image - Repost: I don't know how to cope with my memory problems anymore (from Reddit.com, I don't know how to cope with my memory problems anymore)
I've just started my final year of university after taking time off, and I'm already really struggling to keep up because of my memory and concentration issues. It makes my classes really difficult to get through, I can't contribute because I never have any idea what's going on, and I feel like I'm embarrassing myself because everyone here knew me before I started having seizures last year and they don't expect me to be like this.My friends always go to the library together to study after classes, but I've had to stop going because I feel so ashamed of myself for not working at their level, especially because I'm doing language classes so learning vocabulary is a big deal and I hate that they can see me constantly getting things wrong. I had such a good system going for the way I studied back when my brain worked, and my grades were always good, but now it feels like it's all going down the drain because I can't function. I wanted to go into further study once I'd graduated, but now that I've experienced what my brain is like in this scenario I don't think that's an option for me anymore. I forgot how to spell my own name yesterday.I was so determined to do well but now I don't know how to, and I don't feel like I have anywhere I can turn because no one in my support network will be able to completely understand. I feel completely enveloped by the grief for what I used to be capable of, and what I was going to use those capabilities for, and I am sad.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.