Saturday, October 7, 2023

wifi problem ‘some information has changed since last time you connected. we need additional information to complete the connection’


full image - Repost: wifi problem ‘some information has changed since last time you connected. we need additional information to complete the connection’ (from Reddit.com, wifi problem ‘some information has changed since last time you connected. we need additional information to complete the connection’)
Someone please help me bro. On my pc i keep getting this error and ive tried everything i could find online. I tried restarting, forgetting network, reset entire pc and it does absolutely nothing. Sometimes im connected and then after some time it just disconnects and this error pops up. My pc is the only device having trouble with my wifi on my phone it is perfectly fine. Someone knows how to fix this? please let me know


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.