Sunday, November 19, 2023

CCNA quickest study


full image - Repost: CCNA quickest study (from Reddit.com, CCNA quickest study)
So after years of putting of the CCNA I'm finally ready and determined to get this cert ASAP. I am already in the field and had to start a new job because my company layoffsAt my new position they don't really have any sort of Network knowledge. My IT manager pretty much told me they don't really know how the access witches are managed. That being said my new CIO said he wants to loop me in on some networking projects because we both agreed changes have to be madeWith that said what have you found to be the best study material. Keep going back and forth between the official cert press and Jeremy IT. Looking to bang out this cert as quickly as possible


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.