Sunday, November 19, 2023

What should I (22F) say to my parents (55M 58F) to stop controlling my life/making me miserable?


full image - Repost: What should I (22F) say to my parents (55M 58F) to stop controlling my life/making me miserable? (from Reddit.com, What should I (22F) say to my parents (55M 58F) to stop controlling my life/making me miserable?)
HelloSo my whole life I didn’t like my parents a lot but recently things got much worse. So imo I never liked my parent bc of several reasons and I’ll list them below. However, when I explained this to my parents they don’t care and refuse to acknowledged my pov and they think I’m no joke dumb as they think that they are great parents as they raised me and bought me expensive things, which is great but they don’t get other stuff. Here is my pov:My whole life they isolated me from people and ruined all my closest friends leaving me my whole life friendless, lonely, and miserable. And they think that since they have no friends it’s fine that i don’t have a social life or even basic social skills.However in college I struggled to interact with people bc they did this to me leaving me jobless as I literally have 0 connections/network/friendsEverytime I do something positive for myself like cook, befriend someone, and go on job interviews they are extremely negative. For ex they said all friends are drug dealers and are useless and they also they I will never get a job and be poor forever. They are control freaks. One time I asked them are you trying to control my life. And they just laughed/smirked and said no… which that laugh shows they lied. They also wanted to destroy my phone/laptop/ and even personal documents like a passport and took it away from me even tho I am a grown adult… They enforce their beliefs into me. Ever since I graduated college they keep saying I should get a boyfriend and get kids.. and I personally never even had a Bf as idc about that stuff and idc about having kids and yet they literally yell at me I should do this. And btw I’m actually secretly a lesbian that’s why I hate how they are forcing this onto me. And I don’t know they to say to them about this as they are EXTREMELY homophobic and always talk about how they hate that stuff and they also are super religous and I personally don’t want to follow these things and I have no idea to what say to themI can’t stand living with them but rn I don’t have a job or even place to move to abandon them as I have 0 friends as well and I’m super lonely too. And I’m really afraid that they are just gonna control the rest of my life and how they will never accept my sexuality and will force me to marry someone.What should I say to my parents for them to stop controlling my life and stop assuming my sexuality?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.