Tuesday, November 7, 2023

I watch cartoons as an adult


full image - Repost: I watch cartoons as an adult (from Reddit.com, I watch cartoons as an adult)
I know it’s not a new thing but usually it’s to get a since of child hood back. But for me I watch cartoons because my childhood was nothing but school. I didn’t get bad grades I got A and Bs through elementary but ok progress report if I got a C I would be on punishment till the report cards came out. And I would have and A. Not to mention when I had homework I would complete this but when I was little I had messy hand writing it would take the rest of the day into the night for me to have my homework done because my parents would keep erasing it until it was neat for them. Not to mention if we didn’t record the episode or special we would miss it and have to wait till the next one.This went on till 5th grade when my grades got really bad for some reason I don’t know why but I was doing the same thing I usually did with tutoring, studying, and doing homework so I my mom hide all the DVDs and wouldn’t let me watch cartoons like Cartoon Network and stuff this went on my grades finally made a come back when I was in 7th grade but I was so used to not watching my favorite shows and getting spoiled I just listen to other people talk about them then I would imagine it.Cut to me in highschool by this point i think adventure time was ending and i decided to just marathon it because I had Hulu at the time and I new time it would airing to watch and I loved it then I just watched all the other shows I missed now I can’t stand watching reality tv and just watch cartoon but now my parents have a problem that 20 year olds shouldn’t be watching kids shows but they literally took them away from me till now and I don’t plan to stop watching anytime soon


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.