Thursday, November 23, 2023

In need of Suggetions for Tech Support Workflow and Tools


full image - Repost: In need of Suggetions for Tech Support Workflow and Tools (from Reddit.com, In need of Suggetions for Tech Support Workflow and Tools)
I'm fairly new to this. I did support a company for a year, 2022, but all I really did was be on duty. Now I'm employed elsewhere but with better motivation, and less distraction. I work for a company that provides network industrial HVAC controls. I do phone and ticket support. It's a great job but I struggle because it does not come naturally. This is a second career for me. It ends 12 years of disability status, and I got into it by reading Man pages and the gentoo handbook, almost 5 years sober (there's a story here). Running ZFS Jellyfin servers in the cloud paid off. I need advice. I can't keep up with following an issue through to completion because my attention is not being utilized well. My notes feel scattered, my communications are poor, and there is little structure to my files, I need to hear what tools, apps, AI... anything the tech support people here use to manage data. Cost isn't going to sway me so, open is great, but paid as well. I work from a MacBook and my s23 Ultra. I have a 27" monitor via DisplayLink dock. Our platform tools are Google plus our cells, but not Voip. Tickets are freshdesk.Sometimes an issue comes as a call. Sometimes a ticket. Currently, I'm using Notion for notes. I tried Obsidian and didn't get anywhere. I definitely need a template for whatever notes app I use, because I have no structure to mine. I need tools and methods to structure my time as well. Thanks.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.