Tuesday, November 21, 2023

To Train Depot or Not to Train Depot


full image - Repost: To Train Depot or Not to Train Depot (from Reddit.com, To Train Depot or Not to Train Depot)
I am starting another modular train factory I designed based off some Dosh videos I saw recently. Right now, my trains are set up so that for every output station, there is one train with a train limit of one. I am aiming for two output stations per production block. I am not building in room to buffer multiple trains per stop. I am wondering if I instead of only adding one train per station to the train network, I could add maybe three or four. Train limit would be set to one per station but I would set the train schedule to something like, Pickup station>depot>output station>depot>pickup station. Then I would place depots around the map. Hopefully spreading out the depots will keep trains from all going in and out of a single location. I usually run a non centralized modular base. I like spread things around as much as possible. Makes it harder to find stuff sometimes but it keeps congestion down some. My question boils down to this. Is it better to use train depots and have way more trains than stations? Or does it make more sense to have the same number of trains as stations? Please, share with me your wisdom.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.