Monday, December 4, 2023

23[F4F] I just want to know what it feels like.


full image - Repost: 23[F4F] I just want to know what it feels like. (from Reddit.com, 23[F4F] I just want to know what it feels like.)
A 23 year old Latina girl who has never kissed or dated because she is the DUFF of the group, always the bridesmaid and never the bride looking for someone to talk to share music, series, movies (any art in fact) history with. I love animals and keeping up with pop culture.I am not from USA but I have an intermediate level of English and my native language is Spanish.Anyone to talk to between 20-30 years old I am available and you can ask on my social networks for easier access to me.Interesting facts: Very Bottom, virgin, rock, metal and poppunk music lover and Supergirl fan.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.