Tuesday, December 5, 2023

My Google nest thermostat keeps getting marked offline in the app


full image - Repost: My Google nest thermostat keeps getting marked offline in the app (from Reddit.com, My Google nest thermostat keeps getting marked offline in the app)
My Google nest thermostat keeps going "offline" in the app.It started in the last month. I have a pretty sophisticated home network setup, and I have had no outages. And its always online when it happens. Even if the power went out, the wireless is POE and the network switch has two rack mounted UPSs. It would be good to be online with no outside power for like 2 days.It seems to fall off the app usually around midnight. When I realize it has happened I just reboot the nest and it's fine. It's a bit irritating because we have had it for over a year and a half and it just started randomly happening. Was there an update recently or something? Is anyone else experiencing this?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.