Friday, December 15, 2023

Feeling quite exhausted and discouraged about getting the surgery…


full image - Repost: Feeling quite exhausted and discouraged about getting the surgery… (from Reddit.com, Feeling quite exhausted and discouraged about getting the surgery…)
A week or two ago, after looking for surgeons in my network and being quite unsuccessful in finding one I felt comfortable with, I decided to pay for the surgery myself. I imagined that this change in context and a new freedom in picking a surgeon of my liking would make the task so much simpler. I thought that by today, I would already have found the surgeon of my choice. Well, it is not. I have found no surgeon and have to accept the idea that I will have to wait over a year if not more in order to get the surgery.I am leaving for overseas in March and will be back in the US one year later… I had calculated that with surgery scheduled between January 2nd and 15th, I still had six weeks to recover prior my traveling.After seeing that I keep finding things that I do not like in all the surgeons I meet or research about, I wonder if my fear of the surgery has actually something to do with it. I know very well that this surgery is invasive, long and finding a good surgeon who will keep me safe while giving me the breasts I have wanted for a long time (to give me back the confidence which I lost when my breasts got very big at menopause and to alleviate constant neck and back pain…) is a serious task and deserves work, dedication and time.Yet, I also know that one of the reasons I have not done the surgery though my breasts have been very large for over ten years is my fear of surgery and the medical world in general. I rarely go to doctors… I simply don’t like this world and I know that in my case, it is more fear-based. My question is: did fear stop you from moving forward with the process? Did you have to overcome your fear so that you could finally move forward and get the surgery. Thank you for any of your feedback. I appreciate all of you very much. 🫶🫶🫶


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.