Sunday, December 17, 2023

Sonos Move cutting out occasionally


full image - Repost: Sonos Move cutting out occasionally (from Reddit.com, Sonos Move cutting out occasionally)
I have a Sonos Ray that is connected to my TV and I have the Move setup behind me as “surround sound” (I know I need another Move for true surround sound). While watching NFL red zone through YouTube, I noticed the Move keeps cutting out sound for half a second about every 10 seconds. Anyone know why that might be?Some additional information: my building has WiFi that is setup through them so all tenants are connected to the same network. I can’t change this, however. Not sure if that is impacting things. What can I maybe try to fix this? Appreciate the help!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.