Monday, January 22, 2024

Many (not mini) Moog Setup Help


full image - Repost: Many (not mini) Moog Setup Help (from Reddit.com, Many (not mini) Moog Setup Help)
Hello all!I'm hoping someone will geek out with me and help me sort this... I have a few Moog instruments that I've played individually for fun and experimentation. Now I want to integrate some of it into a rig for playing/recording and need much advice. I'm not great with tech or setups, I'm just good at playing whatever instrument once the power is on... My biggest concern about my not knowing WTF to do, is getting everything on the same clock if that is the correct way of thinking. In DJ terms I mean beat matched...so everything in the rig is in sync or on time. (I realize with analog instruments this can be tough but I mostly create droned out ambient, techno and industrial soundscapes, minimalist sort of stuff, so I need everything to stick together while I slowly tweak knobs over the course of hours... hoping to have as much of it run together as possible so I don't have to track everything separately in the computer. It's not necessarily a "live" rig but as close as possible).Advice appreciated on... What to keep and what to lose, as well as ways to sort and sync the units. Etc etc. And any Midi networking advice and potential appreciated as well. My Moog keepers...-Moog One (the newest and most unexplored of the bunch)-Mother 32-Subharmonicon-DFAM-Minitaur-Theremini Moog Pedals...-MF102 Ring Modulator -MF107 Freqbox-MF104Z Delay-MF105M Midi MurfMoog Accessories...-2x Expression PedalsNon Moog Pedal...Roland GR55 Guitar Synth w G3 Pickup (hope to use partially as a Midi controller because my guitar skills are way better than my skill at the keys).......Items I'm likley selling/not integrating unless someone cries out..!-Voyager XL-2 additional Mother32-MP201 CV Multi Expression Pedal-Little Phatty w CV mod-Ladder 500 Filter Module -CP251 Control Processor -VX351 CV ExpanderThanks to anyone with advice and ideas 💡 !


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.