Sunday, May 26, 2024

Best sites/certs. to help learn basic cybersecurity for home users?


full image - Repost: Best sites/certs. to help learn basic cybersecurity for home users? (from Reddit.com, Best sites/certs. to help learn basic cybersecurity for home users?)
I have been battling with two RATs that keep reinfecting my laptop/phone. External SSDs have been infected,too and I suspect one of the external hard drive enclosures is infected as well (I'm guessing the firmware installed on the enclosure?). I have tried the general advice from searches online that does not seem to help to get rid of it. General virus scanners seem to be well far behind in detecting the new forms of fileless malware and infecting legitimate programs to go undetected.With all that said, I would like to start to learn about cybersecurity for home networks. When I look up some options through a search, I find business or corporate lessons, but nothing for the home user. Is there a good place to start for someone like myself?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.