Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Connection keeps dropping randomly, keep getting anydesk error "anynet_unknown"


full image - Repost: Connection keeps dropping randomly, keep getting anydesk error "anynet_unknown" (from Reddit.com, Connection keeps dropping randomly, keep getting anydesk error "anynet_unknown")
Hello,I am trying to connect from Macbook Pro (outside) to Windows 11 computer (at home) and sometimes my connection keeps dropping and I am given the error "anynet_unknown". I've had this problem last week and I thought I had managed to fix it by allowing firewall access on my windows computer by checking the "Anydesk" and "anydesk.exe" boxes and disabling "Allow direct connections" on both computers.However, since today the error has reappeared and I have no clue whats causing it. I thought it might be the network I am using but not even my hotspot works. NordVPN shouldn't cause an issue either.How do I fix this?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.