Friday, June 14, 2024

I feel as if my inner loneliness is projecting itself as a need for a SO or a need to feel loved by someone special


full image - Repost: I feel as if my inner loneliness is projecting itself as a need for a SO or a need to feel loved by someone special (from Reddit.com, I feel as if my inner loneliness is projecting itself as a need for a SO or a need to feel loved by someone special)
I am surrounded by loved ones - friends and family who I feel I can talk to, who I know have my back and are supportive in every way, yet when I am by myself, I often feel as if a piece of me is missing. It could be best described as a comfort I feel detached from, one that leaves me further isolated within myself, as I can't determine the root cause of it other than to have that one-on-one personal connection you share with a partner or SO.I am 17 and never had a girlfriend, and I understand that this is incredibly naïve as I am still very young, however, I often find myself sectioned from within my thoughts. One part rationally tells me that a girlfriend would not fill the void within me, the other longing for that emotional connection and comfort provided by someone special.I am not popular, but well known, and despite my introverted nature I am often there but not present (if that makes any sense whatsoever). It should also be clarified that I can entertain myself; I like myself, and I do many things by myself as a choice. However, when the business of the world does not catch me up, I often feel stuck - rigid from the idea as to whether there really is someone there who would understand.I often feel quite ashamed that despite my large support network, I still feel the way I do - am I simply overreacting or can anyone else relate to this feeling of inner loneliness, keeping in mind I am still learning more about myself as time passes and decodify all this confusion.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.