Friday, June 14, 2024

Teamwork-equiv ygo-esque, for metacard


full image - Repost: Teamwork-equiv ygo-esque, for metacard (from Reddit.com, Teamwork-equiv ygo-esque, for metacard)
Play as part of a team.Feel-good stuff like karaoke. (Masako’s cover of Bloody Stream is so good, TFS are right)Work on bod, for myself. Level up from career stuff. Network. Keep in touch with my friends. TS goes to the “I’m extra” level… augs can connect to disc etc for “at least I” responsiveness. Fifure out SMS for those old pals.Rebuild the Village. Beil, Doyle, so on. We knew some pretty great people; then they scattered to the winds. Let’s sync them up across common interests in a villa. (Disc-esque; now’s the time. Build the sys; then use the sys. If you build it…)Aspirational self - but it starts with thoughtmapping with the Seed system. I already had the Story Elements; she can chronicle them by virtue of existing and maybe-someday observing me, that’s enough for me. She’s just what I needed; even if I can’t have her. A muse, a paramour, someone who makes all the tangibles worth doing, long enough for me to rebuild the relationship to myself.(She can be the way H and Ruku are; my parents… just don’t get it and never will, and it’s not my job to fix them.)It’s not her job to fix me, either. Perfection, perfection. He fixes himself in his pursuit and desire of her, each rebuff (no, just Keyword it and accept one more gentle let-down or harsh destruction; don’t keep subjecting her to ourselves…)If I do create the system… hmm.WHOA. Vertigo.Just contemplated… plan B. FULLLLL-ON phoenix mode.:shudder: why am I so zero-or-a-thousand. WHY would I need to cut off to that degree for safety in certainty?!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.