Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Accepting defeat... No slider phones..


full image - Repost: Accepting defeat... No slider phones.. (from Reddit.com, Accepting defeat... No slider phones.. )
I have been on a relentless researching and testing journey to escaping my smartphone. Starting point: iPhone 14 pro maxDream goal: a qwerty slider that works beautifully on 4gCurrent state: Pixel 8At my starting point, I was deep into the apple eco system... iPad.. iphone.. apple watch.. MacBook... Then I made the switch to a unihertz jelly star. It was a beautiful little phone, but some small aspects of it made things infuriating to use it as my daily. (no updates... Unihertz). After selling it, I went to a Pixel 8. Hoping that my phone addiction was behind me after my vacation with the jelly. Wrong I am now back where I was. Shortly, I bought a Kyocera duraxv extreme. Getting warmer... I loved the character. I took it out for a night and left my pixel at home. But gave up on this idea as well. The T9 keyboard was insufferable as most say. I know that modern slider phones are dead. But I went down a rabbit hole anyway, tirelessly researching and comparing specs of random sliders sold on eBay hoping and praying one would support voLTE. I have seen so many people on my side. Saying if certain T9 phones were just qwerty or qwerty sliders they would buy them. What is up with this!!! The closest I have gotten is the Hit K1 kosher. But the reviews on it seem to be so flaky and it is up in the air as to how well it works on network or kind of just in general. And for $300+????? What is with all of these people marketing feature/dumb phones for this much money? So many of them I see that don't even offer app compatibility at all or blutooth or wifi and they still find a way to charge hundreds of dollars.People are missing the mark so hard for many people who I see feel similarly to me. picture this: A 4g voLTE phone that works in the US with a shell such as the Samsung stratosphere. A small (but capable) touch screen. Small enough to curb excessive usage, but large enough to do simple tasks. With an operating system that is able to at least keep up without severe lag. Google Play store to download all of your favorite useful Apps, but the phone wouldn't have a large enough processor for comfortable social media, Internet, or game use. (This is what I liked about the Jelly star) Tactile buttons, headphone jack, maybe even a relatively capable cameraThen.... That's not all...You can slide up the top screen to unvail the holy Grail. A qwerty keyboard ....And all with the ability to charge via usb-c. I'm insane, right? Yeah. I am.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.