Saturday, August 31, 2024

Friendships


full image - Repost: Friendships (from Reddit.com, Friendships)
So, I imagine this is not an uncommon question here, but I'll post anyway since I feel my circumstances are a little unusual.I have a career that keeps me pretty remote and only allows me a handful of coworkers at my location - most of whom are several decades older than me, with only one or two my age. Usually this is enough social interaction, as I get along with all my coworkers really well. But, half of them also outrank me and my job across the board has super strict fraternization rules, whether platonic or romantic, meaning my circle of people to try and do things with outside of work is really, really small. I'm a natural introvert, so as I said, usually our at-work interactions are enough to keep my social needs satisfied, but we also work a job that rotates staff through postings decently often, so most of my relationships with people have also been shallower than I'd prefer due to the rotations.I love my job and I don't intend to leave it, but the shallow connections and near-isolation from all but my online friends is starting to take a toll. Does anyone have suggestions about ways to feel more connected to people and build a stronger network? I've been missing that more, recently, and I'd like to find it again if possible.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.