Tuesday, August 27, 2024

How is everyone watching live sports these day? What services do you use?


full image - Repost: How is everyone watching live sports these day? What services do you use? (from Reddit.com, How is everyone watching live sports these day? What services do you use?)
So optimum just notified me today that it's ending the use of cablecards which I've been using to stream television to multiple tvs in my house. Without that I would now either have to buy an entire new ecosystem of apple tvs for all the televisions or pay a rental for each box.I'm not all too familar with all the internet tv services, I'm curious what people are using to watch baseball, basketball, hockey and football throughout the year. Like I see MSG is $30 a month or $310 for a year, Yes Network is $25 a month or $240 a year. It seems like if I keep doing this a la carte, it would end up being more than my cable bill. Is there an tv service that offers most of the local sports channels in a bundle?Or do I just need to buy an apple tv for all my tvs?Thanks.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.