Saturday, August 3, 2024

I can't figure out whether I'm Ti(Ne) or Ne(Ti)


full image - Repost: I can't figure out whether I'm Ti(Ne) or Ne(Ti) (from Reddit.com, I can't figure out whether I'm Ti(Ne) or Ne(Ti))
• How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself.im 19 (F)I'm not sure what to write here, so I'll just write what I'm thinking about now. I often think lately about whether there is some regularity between mental disorders and mbti. by the way, if anything, I apologize right away, English is not my first language. i work in IT and am sitting at work right now lol and I'm also studying software engineering at university. I have no friends, only a boyfriend, and I also have a strained relationship with my relatives• Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow?I was diagnosed with major depressive disorder with psychotic symptoms and anxiety (about 4 months ago)• Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it?my parents and all my relatives are Christians, they used to take me to church every Sunday and I had a lot of fights with them because I never believed in god. one of the best things about living apart from my parents is that i don't have to spend my sundays on this crap anymore• What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not?im a NOC rn (A NOC (network operation center) engineer is an expert who primarily screens large computer networks and server for hitches from a centralized location or through satellite.) I've been working in the same company for almost a year now and I'm sooooo fed up, I'm thinking of changing companies in the near future• If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?every day I answer this question in a different way. today I would feel bored and I can't even imagine what I would do• What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities?I was always good at sports, I went to a lot of different sections, soon I will go to Pilates. I love active recreation, especially the one that brings adrenaline• How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate?oh my god haha I always have a million ideas, the last thing that happened was when I went to the store with a backpack and thought that it would be so inconveniently to open it, so it would be cool if someone came up with such a thing, like well do you know the trunk of the car opens? you put your foot under the car and the trunk opens! id be cool if the backpack could also be opened and closed this way lmao• Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?no and no and NO• Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity?if I understood the question correctly, no. i have a hundred thousand bruises all over my body from crashing into doors or kitchen counters haha ​​or even accidentally hitting myself. but I like to sculpt from clay)• Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer.i draw cute anime girls and hot moms• What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them?I hardly remember my past, so I can't say anything, I don't think about the future at all, I live in the present• How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so?depends on how much energy I have, if I'm full of energy then why not help• Do you need logical consistency in your life?YES, I can't imagine doing or saying anything that isn't logical or makes sense. I always had arguments with my parents about this because they would give me some stupid tasks and I would ask them to explain why should i do it and they could never give me a logical explanation• How important is efficiency and productivity to you?i mostly dont care about it• Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that?to control someone is to be responsible for someone, i hate responsibility with all my heart• What are your hobbies? Why do you like them?drawing, so I can show the pictures I see in my head. video games, they give me adrenaline and sometimes dopamine. typology, because this way I can get to know myself better. anime, books and manga, because that's how I open different perspectives on life• What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses?I love and can study only what interests me, otherwise it will be forgotten in 10 minutes. I love and have always loved logic tasks. the hardest thing for me to learn is by myself, it's much easier when there are many people around who are doing the same thing as me• How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go?Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go?YES, just yes....• What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally?it's hard to say because I haven't thought about it lately. I used to want to make some great discovery, but now I don't care about it all. maybe it has something to do with my depression• What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why?I'm afraid of CATFISH, don't ask why, I don't know myself. and now don't laugh, but the biggest fear of my childhood (and sometimes now) is the call of flushing in the toilet.... I hate boredom and when people bossing me around• What do the "highs" in your life look like?I am always busy with something interesting, scipop on YouTube, books, communication with people, trips to other places• What do the "lows" in your life look like?I drink alcohol, smoke (not only cigarettes) and that's all• How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so?I daydream quite often and completely disconnect from reality• Imagine you are alone in a blank, empty room. There is nothing for you to do and no one to talk to. What do you think about?I WANNA DIEEE• How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?How long do you take to make an important decision?like a few minutesAnd do you change your mind once you've made it?no• How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life?I quickly experience all emotions, so probably "good" emotions are important to me in order to feel something• Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why?YES, as i said: I daydream quite often and completely disconnect from reality• Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why?you know that saying, "rules are made to be broken"? it's me haha ​​i've been in trouble with the law before but i've never broken the rules or laws which seems logical to me


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.