Saturday, August 24, 2024

Public IP pass through?


full image - Repost: Public IP pass through? (from Reddit.com, Public IP pass through?)
I hope the title is appropriate. I also hope ya'll can help teach me today :) My Goal:ISP gave me /29 x.241-.245Home Network (VLAN 1): Use x.241 for general home devices.Lab Network (VLAN 20): pfSense box for testing so I keep my family from yelling at me.Unused VLANs (30, 40, 50): Currently, I haven’t assigned these VLANs to anythingWhat I’ve done so far:I’ve set up the Router with the VLANs as shown above.I’ve connected the pfSense WAN interface to VLAN 20 (port 20), but I'm not entirely sure how to correctly assign the .242 public IP to it and ensure it has full internet access.What I’m confused about :What firewall rules or NAT settings do I need to apply to ensure that traffic flows correctly both to and from the pfSense device? Downstream from there I will have some work devices for testing. Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated!*I cannot use pfsense as edge device


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.