Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Recent MPH struggling to find a job - crickets galore for anyone else ?


full image - Repost: Recent MPH struggling to find a job - crickets galore for anyone else ? (from Reddit.com, Recent MPH struggling to find a job - crickets galore for anyone else ?)
Hi all - I’m a recent MPH grad who has been having terrible luck with finding a job in the project/program coordination realm. I’m personally only looking in Atlanta or remote at the moment due to my current living situation. For background, I took 2 years off post-undergrad where I did non-profit project coordination, health comms, and even taught English abroad. During grad school, I got quite a bit of great experience, mainly in program coordination and policy support in the global health sphere.I’ve been applying to jobs since April and … nothing. I have had my resume and cover letter looked at multiple times by my school’s career services. Practiced interviewing with career services and friends. Networked with alumni/other individuals doing stuff I would like to do in the future. I’ve even tried looking at other industries, from international education to insurance. And still nothing. I’ve had maybe 4 interviews out of the 70 applications, and they’ve all turned to rejections. I keep getting rejection after rejection or just straight-up ghosted. It’s starting to feel like the 2 years of grad school plus the $100k plus debt were not worth it whatsoever. Anyone else in a similar boat ?Really feeling lost and looking for some sort of motivation to keep me going through this terrible job search.TLDR; I got my MPH in May and have been applying to jobs since early this year with no luck. How do I get out of this rut ?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.