Thursday, August 8, 2024

Would appreciate some help with job selection.


full image - Repost: Would appreciate some help with job selection. (from Reddit.com, Would appreciate some help with job selection.)
Hey all,I've been studying a networking course part time for the last 6 months and I started applying for help desk roles around 3 months ago. I've recently switched to full time study and coincidentally received 2 job offers around the same time, both service desk operator roles.Job A - Part time position, 20-28 hours per week, in a very large bank. Position comes with benefits like lower home loan interest rates, discounts through partnerships with tech retailers etc. They also told me I wouldn't be in the role for more than 12 months as their focus is on career progression and I'd be placed in a position more suited to my interests.Job B - Full time position, working 9 days per fortnight at a prominent employment agency. They're a not-for-profit organization so there are income tax benefits. There's some travel involved and they said there isn't much room for career progression within their tech team. I'd like to keep studying but I'm worried the full time position may interfere and the lack of career progression within the organization is a bit of a turn off. I'm willing to go back to part time study and I can do it online but that's not ideal.Any thoughts from people here about how they'd navigate this?Cheers.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.