Friday, September 13, 2024

Feeling stuck in my job search, what can I do differently?


full image - Repost: Feeling stuck in my job search, what can I do differently? (from Reddit.com, Feeling stuck in my job search, what can I do differently?)
Hi everyone, I’m feeling quite lost and frustrated with my job search, and I’m sure I’m not alone in this. I’m reaching out for advice—anything at this point would be helpful.I’ve been job hunting for the past two months, and it hasn’t been going well. I’ve applied to a wide range of positions across Canada, including in-person, hybrid, and remote roles. I’ve had a few rounds of interviews, but nothing has worked out so far. To make things more complicated, my previous company still owes me salary (long story short, I can’t recover it anytime soon), and this has made things even tougher financially. Thankfully, I have EI to help for now, but I really need to start earning again, and I want to focus on my career growth as well.A bit about me: my background is in Business, with 3+ years experience in roles like project coordinator and executive assistant, mostly in the tech industry. I recently got my PR, which I hope will help in my job search, but things aren’t moving as quickly as I’d hoped.Here’s what I’ve been doing so far:Customizing my resume and cover letters for every role I apply to. And I’m open to relocating anywhere in Canada.Networking (although it feels like there are fewer and fewer events with less participation…maybe I’m missing something? I’m based in Vancouver, if anyone knows of any networking events, I’d love to join, whether in person or virtual).I’m currently pursuing my PMP certification to make myself more competitive.I’m making sure to take care of myself physically and mentally by going to the gym regularly.But despite all my efforts, I feel stuck.If anyone has been through something similar or has advice on what else I could try, I’d be really grateful to hear from you. I’m trying to stay positive and keep pushing forward, but it’s tough.And for anyone else in the same boat, just know you’re not alone. It’s easy to feel discouraged, but I believe we can get through this together.Thank you so much for reading this. Any suggestions, even just a word of encouragement, would mean a lot to me.Sending love and strength to all of you ❤️


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.